CORRECTED-Egypt's urban inflation rises to 8.1 pct in April
(Changes headline to say April instead of March)
CAIRO May 9 (Reuters) - Egypt's urban consumer inflation rose to 8.1 percent in the 12 months to April, from 7.6 percent in the 12 months to March, statistics agency CAPMAS said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |