CORRECTED-Egypt's urban inflation rises to 8.1 pct in April
(Changes headline to say April instead of March)
CAIRO May 9 (Reuters) - Egypt's urban consumer inflation rose to 8.1 percent in the 12 months to April, from 7.6 percent in the 12 months to March, statistics agency CAPMAS said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South