Statoil: Execution of debt capital market transactions
On Wednesday May 8, 2013, Statoil ASA (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO), guaranteed by Statoil Petroleum AS, executed the following debt capital market transactions:
- Issue of USD 750,000,000 1.150% Notes due May 15, 2018
- Issue of USD 500,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due May 15, 2018
- Issue of USD 900,000,000 2.650% Notes due January 15, 2024
- Issue of USD 850,000,000 3.950% Notes due May 15, 2043
The net proceeds from the issue of the Notes will be used for general corporate purposes which may include repayment or purchase of existing debt or other purposes described in the prospectus supplement for these issues of Notes. The transactions will increase the financial flexibility of the company.
The Notes have been fully subscribed. The settlement date is May 15, 2013.
Any public offering in the United States is being made solely by means of a prospectus supplement to the prospectus included in the Registration Statement filed by Statoil ASA and Statoil Petroleum AS and previously declared effective.
Further information from:
Hilde Merete Nafstad, Senior vice president,
+47 957 83911
Morten Sven Johannessen, VP Investor Relations USA,
+1 2039786950 / +1 2035702524
Fredrik Norman, media relations,
+47 918 66567
Tron Vormeland, Vice president, Corporate financing,
+47 905 40135 (mobile), +47 51 99 42 97 (office)
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of Statoil ASA nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter