IMI's fluid control revenue falls 4 pct in January-April
May 9 (Reuters) - British engineering company IMI Plc said January-April revenue fell 4 percent in its largest fluid control business and that it expected first-half revenue in the business to be flat or slightly higher than the second half of 2012.
The company, which makes power-generation equipment and valves for drink dispensers, said total revenue fell 1 percent in the four months to April.
The fluid control business accounted for a third of IMI's revenue in 2012.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |