IMI's fluid control revenue falls 4 pct in January-April
May 9 (Reuters) - British engineering company IMI Plc said January-April revenue fell 4 percent in its largest fluid control business and that it expected first-half revenue in the business to be flat or slightly higher than the second half of 2012.
The company, which makes power-generation equipment and valves for drink dispensers, said total revenue fell 1 percent in the four months to April.
The fluid control business accounted for a third of IMI's revenue in 2012.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |