Intesa appoints Gros Pietro to head management board
MILAN May 9 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, said on Thursday it had appointed former Eni chairman Gian Maria Gros Pietro to head its management board.
Gros Pietro also sits on the board of carmaker Fiat . He is a former chairman of highways operator Atlantia and of energy group Eni.
Carlo Messina was named deputy to Intesa CEO Enrico Cucchiani. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies