Intesa appoints Gros Pietro to head management board
MILAN May 9 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest retail bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, said on Thursday it had appointed former Eni chairman Gian Maria Gros Pietro to head its management board.
Gros Pietro also sits on the board of carmaker Fiat . He is a former chairman of highways operator Atlantia and of energy group Eni.
Carlo Messina was named deputy to Intesa CEO Enrico Cucchiani. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia