European stock index futures signal flat start
LONDON May 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday, with investors taking a breather after a steep rise that has taken key indexes to multi-year highs.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, France's CAC, Germany's DAX and Britain's FTSE 100 were flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media