European stock index futures signal flat start
LONDON May 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday, with investors taking a breather after a steep rise that has taken key indexes to multi-year highs.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, France's CAC, Germany's DAX and Britain's FTSE 100 were flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park