European stock index futures signal flat start
LONDON May 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday, with investors taking a breather after a steep rise that has taken key indexes to multi-year highs.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, France's CAC, Germany's DAX and Britain's FTSE 100 were flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance |
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor