European stock index futures signal flat start
LONDON May 9 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday, with investors taking a breather after a steep rise that has taken key indexes to multi-year highs.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, France's CAC, Germany's DAX and Britain's FTSE 100 were flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |