Mexico's IPC stock index falls 1 pct, following S&P
MEXICO CITY May 9 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index fell 1.01 percent to 41,676.29 points on Thursday, following Wall Street's descent.
The S&P 500 edged lower on Thursday, coming off its record highs, as data showing signs of improvement in the labor market was not enough of a catalyst to add to recent upward momentum.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls