Molycorp loss widens as costs rise
May 9 (Reuters) - Molycorp Inc reported a wider quarterly loss on Thursday even as its revenue rose, hurt by higher costs.
The U.S. rare earth producer reported a loss attributable to common shareholders of $50.1 million, or 33 cents a share, wider than a loss of $6.3 million, or 7 cents, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $146.4 million from $84.5 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Twitter users revolt over changes to abusive behavior policy
- Deal to quell budget wars sails through U.S. House |