Orbitz posts quarterly profit, aided by tax benefit
May 9 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, an online travel agency, reported a quarterly profit on Thursday, aided by a tax benefit.
Net income came to $146.2 million, or $1.34 a share, in the first quarter, compared with a loss of $6.5 million, or 6 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 7 percent to $202.9 million.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote