S.Africa's Business Connexion to buy back shares
JOHANNESBURG May 9 (Reuters) - South African information technology group Business Connexion said on Thursday it would repurchase up to 25 million shares.
The shares were issued to black investors two years ago as part of a racially based empowerment plan and are now being delisted from the Johannesburg stock exchange.
(Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas; Editing by Jon Herskovitz)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls