STXNEWS LATAM-Delta and Gol extend codeshare to US-Brazil routes
Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA and U.S. partner Delta Air Lines Inc said on Thursday they were extending their codesharing pact to Delta's flights between the United States and Brazil.
In 2011 Delta bought a 3 percent stake in Gol and appointed a representative to the Brazilian carrier's board of directors.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel