STXNEWS LATAM-Delta and Gol extend codeshare to US-Brazil routes
Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA and U.S. partner Delta Air Lines Inc said on Thursday they were extending their codesharing pact to Delta's flights between the United States and Brazil.
In 2011 Delta bought a 3 percent stake in Gol and appointed a representative to the Brazilian carrier's board of directors.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |