TIAA-CREF names Robert Leary head of asset management
May 9 (Reuters) - TIAA-CREF on Thursday named Robert Leary head of asset management. Leary was most recently president of ING U.S. Inc.
Based in New York, TIAA-CREF has $520 billion in assets under management. It provides retirement services to universities, hospitals and other nonprofit organizations.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image