TIAA-CREF names Robert Leary head of asset management
May 9 (Reuters) - TIAA-CREF on Thursday named Robert Leary head of asset management. Leary was most recently president of ING U.S. Inc.
Based in New York, TIAA-CREF has $520 billion in assets under management. It provides retirement services to universities, hospitals and other nonprofit organizations.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data