BRIEF-Actavis shares up 9.6 pct after news of Warner Chilcott discussions
NEW YORK May 10 (Reuters) - Actavis Inc : * Shares were up 9.6 percent after Warner Chilcott said it was in preliminary discussions with Actavis regarding a potential business combination.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev