BRIEF-Actavis shares up 9.6 pct after news of Warner Chilcott discussions
NEW YORK May 10 (Reuters) - Actavis Inc : * Shares were up 9.6 percent after Warner Chilcott said it was in preliminary discussions with Actavis regarding a potential business combination.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port