BRIEF-Actavis shares up 9.6 pct after news of Warner Chilcott discussions
NEW YORK May 10 (Reuters) - Actavis Inc : * Shares were up 9.6 percent after Warner Chilcott said it was in preliminary discussions with Actavis regarding a potential business combination.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets