BRIEF-Actavis shares up 9.6 pct after news of Warner Chilcott discussions
NEW YORK May 10 (Reuters) - Actavis Inc : * Shares were up 9.6 percent after Warner Chilcott said it was in preliminary discussions with Actavis regarding a potential business combination.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia