Centamin says Egyptian authority's report on Sukari not positive
May 10 (Reuters) - Gold miner Centamin Plc said the non-binding recommendations by the Egyptian State Commissioner's Office to the Supreme Administrative Court regarding a dispute over the Sukari mine were not positive.
An Egyptian court questioned in October the gold miner's right to operate Sukari, its sole producing mine.
Centamin said on Friday the first hearing of its appeal would be heard on June 19.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |