China's April total social financing at 1.75 trln yuan
BEIJING May 10 (Reuters) - China extended 1.75 trillion yuan ($285.44 billion) worth of total social financing in April, central bank data showed on Friday, down from 2.54 trillion yuan seen in March.
Total social financing is a broad measure of liquidity in China's economy and has expanded at double-digit rates in recent months, leading to concerns that the country's fast credit supply may fuel inflation in future.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA