China's April total social financing at 1.75 trln yuan
BEIJING May 10 (Reuters) - China extended 1.75 trillion yuan ($285.44 billion) worth of total social financing in April, central bank data showed on Friday, down from 2.54 trillion yuan seen in March.
Total social financing is a broad measure of liquidity in China's economy and has expanded at double-digit rates in recent months, leading to concerns that the country's fast credit supply may fuel inflation in future.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies