China's April total social financing at 1.75 trln yuan
BEIJING May 10 (Reuters) - China extended 1.75 trillion yuan ($285.44 billion) worth of total social financing in April, central bank data showed on Friday, down from 2.54 trillion yuan seen in March.
Total social financing is a broad measure of liquidity in China's economy and has expanded at double-digit rates in recent months, leading to concerns that the country's fast credit supply may fuel inflation in future.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen