China's April total social financing at 1.75 trln yuan
BEIJING May 10 (Reuters) - China extended 1.75 trillion yuan ($285.44 billion) worth of total social financing in April, central bank data showed on Friday, down from 2.54 trillion yuan seen in March.
Total social financing is a broad measure of liquidity in China's economy and has expanded at double-digit rates in recent months, leading to concerns that the country's fast credit supply may fuel inflation in future.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand