China's April total social financing at 1.75 trln yuan
BEIJING May 10 (Reuters) - China extended 1.75 trillion yuan ($285.44 billion) worth of total social financing in April, central bank data showed on Friday, down from 2.54 trillion yuan seen in March.
Total social financing is a broad measure of liquidity in China's economy and has expanded at double-digit rates in recent months, leading to concerns that the country's fast credit supply may fuel inflation in future.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another