Proxy adviser ISS recommends Clearwire holders back Sprint deal
May 10 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp shareholders should vote in favor of a proposed acquisition by Sprint Nextel Corp, influential proxy advisory firm ISS said on Friday.
Some shareholders, most notably Crest Financial, have vehemently opposed the Sprint bid, saying it undervalued Clearwire.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source