Proxy adviser ISS recommends Clearwire holders back Sprint deal
May 10 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp shareholders should vote in favor of a proposed acquisition by Sprint Nextel Corp, influential proxy advisory firm ISS said on Friday.
Some shareholders, most notably Crest Financial, have vehemently opposed the Sprint bid, saying it undervalued Clearwire.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies