S&P revises Clifton Board of Education, N.J. outlook to positive
May 10 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it had revised the outlook on existing debt of Clifton Board of Education, N.J. in Clifton, New Jersey, to positive from stable.
S&P said the outlook revision reflects the board's continued improvement to the general fund balance and further projected increases.
S&P also affirmed the board's AA-minus long-term rating and A issuer credit rating.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine