S&P revises Clifton Board of Education, N.J. outlook to positive
May 10 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it had revised the outlook on existing debt of Clifton Board of Education, N.J. in Clifton, New Jersey, to positive from stable.
S&P said the outlook revision reflects the board's continued improvement to the general fund balance and further projected increases.
S&P also affirmed the board's AA-minus long-term rating and A issuer credit rating.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls