S&P revises Clifton Board of Education, N.J. outlook to positive
May 10 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it had revised the outlook on existing debt of Clifton Board of Education, N.J. in Clifton, New Jersey, to positive from stable.
S&P said the outlook revision reflects the board's continued improvement to the general fund balance and further projected increases.
S&P also affirmed the board's AA-minus long-term rating and A issuer credit rating.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media