Diasorin net profit falls to 20.5 mln euros
MILAN May 10 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group Diasorin said on Friday net profit fell by 8.6 percent, as revenue from its Vitamin D sales continued to fall due to pricing pressure.
Its net profit was 20.5 million euros in the first three months of this year, down from 22.5 million euros the same quarter a year ago.
The company said it confirmed targets for the full year that point to revenue growth of between 2 and 4 percent.
(Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video