Diasorin net profit falls to 20.5 mln euros
MILAN May 10 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group Diasorin said on Friday net profit fell by 8.6 percent, as revenue from its Vitamin D sales continued to fall due to pricing pressure.
Its net profit was 20.5 million euros in the first three months of this year, down from 22.5 million euros the same quarter a year ago.
The company said it confirmed targets for the full year that point to revenue growth of between 2 and 4 percent.
(Reporting by Massimo Gaia, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |