Ukraine fin min says optimistic on $15 bln IMF loan deal
ISTANBUL May 10 (Reuters) - Ukraine is optimistic that it will sign a $15 billion loan deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in the near future after fruitful talks, Finance Minister Yuri Kolobov told Reuters on Friday.
"The vision of both sides is that the negotiations are very fruitful and that in the nearest future both sides are interested in signing this agreement," Kolobov said on the sidelines of a European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) conference in Istanbul.
(Reporting by Nick Tattersall; Editing by Carolyn Cohn)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study