10-year JGB futures contract falls one point as stocks soar
TOKYO May 10 (Reuters) - Japanese government bond futures dropped one point on Friday, as a plunging yen pushed up Japanese stocks, and trading was temporarily halted by circuit breakers.
The 10-year JGB futures contract slipped to 143.72, just a day after trading volume had fallen to the lowest so far this year.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls