10-year JGB futures contract falls one point as stocks soar
TOKYO May 10 (Reuters) - Japanese government bond futures dropped one point on Friday, as a plunging yen pushed up Japanese stocks, and trading was temporarily halted by circuit breakers.
The 10-year JGB futures contract slipped to 143.72, just a day after trading volume had fallen to the lowest so far this year.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police