BRIEF-UK fund advisor PIRC: JPMorgan CEO should not also be chairman
May 10 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co : * UK fund advisor PIRC says JPMorgan Chase & Co CEO Dimon should not
also be chairman * Pension fund consultant recommends against re-election of six of 11 JPMorgan
directors * PIRC says best practice separates chairman and CEO roles * PIRC says five directors have been on board too long to be independent
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote