LATAM Airlines passenger traffic falls 1.1 pct in April on Brazil
SANTIAGO May 10 (Reuters) - LATAM Airlines Group said on Friday its passenger traffic fell 1.1 percent in April versus a year before, dragged down by its Brazilian operations.
LATAM Airlines, Latin America's largest carrier, is the product of Chilean flagship airline LAN's takeover of Brazil's TAM last year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner