BRIEF-Lloyds Banking Group sells UK real estate loans for 325 mln stg
LONDON May 10 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group PLC : * Sale of portfolio of UK commercial real estate loans to entity affiliated
with Cerberus * Sale of portfolio for cash consideration of £325 million. * Transaction is part of the group's continued non-core asset reduction * Gross assets subject to the transaction are £527 million * Sale proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes * Transaction is not expected to have a material impact on the group
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |