EURO GOVT-Bunds hit one-month low, breaks key level
LONDON May 10 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a one-month low on Friday in the wake of upbeat U.S. weekly jobless claims the previous day, with the selloff gaining momentum after they breached a crucial technical level.
"We broke the support at 145.37 which was this week's low, and that triggered some stops," a trader said.
Bund futures fell as much as 83 ticks on the day to 145.06.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen