EURO GOVT-Bunds hit one-month low, breaks key level
LONDON May 10 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a one-month low on Friday in the wake of upbeat U.S. weekly jobless claims the previous day, with the selloff gaining momentum after they breached a crucial technical level.
"We broke the support at 145.37 which was this week's low, and that triggered some stops," a trader said.
Bund futures fell as much as 83 ticks on the day to 145.06.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'