EURO GOVT-Bunds hit one-month low, breaks key level
LONDON May 10 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a one-month low on Friday in the wake of upbeat U.S. weekly jobless claims the previous day, with the selloff gaining momentum after they breached a crucial technical level.
"We broke the support at 145.37 which was this week's low, and that triggered some stops," a trader said.
Bund futures fell as much as 83 ticks on the day to 145.06.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement