Europe stock index futures rise; ArcelorMittal eyed
PARIS May 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with ArcelorMittal in focus after the world's largest steelmaker posted forecast-beating earnings.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.02-0.18 percent.
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Special Report: Crimean savers ask: Where's our money?