Europe stock index futures rise; ArcelorMittal eyed
PARIS May 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with ArcelorMittal in focus after the world's largest steelmaker posted forecast-beating earnings.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.02-0.18 percent.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped