Europe stock index futures rise; ArcelorMittal eyed
PARIS May 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with ArcelorMittal in focus after the world's largest steelmaker posted forecast-beating earnings.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.02-0.18 percent.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |