Europe stock index futures rise; ArcelorMittal eyed
PARIS May 10 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday, with ArcelorMittal in focus after the world's largest steelmaker posted forecast-beating earnings.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.02-0.18 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease