Mexico's peso slumps after weak IP, cenbank minutes
MEXICO CITY May 10 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso slumped on Friday, hit by weak industrial production data for March in Latin America's No. 2 economy and central bank minutes that highlighted risks to growth, both backing expectations of further interest rate cuts.
The peso shed more than 1 percent to 12.1225 per dollar.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source