UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on May 10
HELSINKI May 10 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solutions said it has won a five-year offshore engineering services contract from Husky Energy worth 900 million crowns ($156.3 million).
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand