UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on May 10
HELSINKI May 10 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solutions said it has won a five-year offshore engineering services contract from Husky Energy worth 900 million crowns ($156.3 million).
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source