Mexico March annual industrial production plummets
MEXICO CITY May 10 (Reuters) - Mexican industrial production contracted 4.9 percent in March, below expectations for a 1.4 percent contraction in a Reuters survey, and below February's upwardly revised 1 percent contraction.
The contraction was the biggest since October, 2009. Month on month data was not immediately available.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot