Nissan sees 8.2 pct increase in worldwide vehicle sales in 2013/14
TOKYO May 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Friday it expects to sell 5.3 million vehicles worldwide in the current business year ending March 2014, up from 4.9 million vehicles last financial year.
The automaker also said it assumed the yen exchange rate at 95 to the dollar and 122 to the euro for this fiscal year.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets