T. Rowe Price manager Milano quits New America Growth Fund
May 10 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group lost one of its top stock fund managers on Friday, as Joseph Milano quit to pursue other opportunities.
Milano, who ran the $4 billion New America Growth Fund, will be replaced by Dan Martino, manager of the firm's Media and Telecommunications Fund and related accounts, spokesman Brian Lewbart said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'