T. Rowe Price manager Milano quits New America Growth Fund
May 10 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group lost one of its top stock fund managers on Friday, as Joseph Milano quit to pursue other opportunities.
Milano, who ran the $4 billion New America Growth Fund, will be replaced by Dan Martino, manager of the firm's Media and Telecommunications Fund and related accounts, spokesman Brian Lewbart said.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut