T. Rowe Price manager Milano quits New America Growth Fund
May 10 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group lost one of its top stock fund managers on Friday, as Joseph Milano quit to pursue other opportunities.
Milano, who ran the $4 billion New America Growth Fund, will be replaced by Dan Martino, manager of the firm's Media and Telecommunications Fund and related accounts, spokesman Brian Lewbart said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions