True Religion agrees to go private in $835 mln deal
May 10 (Reuters) - Jeans and sportswear maker True Religion Apparel Inc said it would be acquired by investment management firm TowerBrook Capital Partners LP in a deal worth about $835 million.
TowerBrook will pay $32.00 per share in cash, representing a premium of about 9 percent to the closing price on Thursday.
The price is 52 percent above True Religion's share price on Oct. 9, 2012, the day before it announced that it was exploring strategic alternatives, True Religion and TowerBrook said.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |