UniCredit confirms 2013 cost of risk outlook, sees recovery delay in Italy
MILAN May 10 (Reuters) - UniCredit said on Friday its outlook for slightly lower loan loss provisions this year was confirmed even though a pick-up in economic activity in Italy was likely to come later than previously expected.
"The macro-econOmic pick-up we had hoped for is likely to be delayed," Chief Risk Officer Alessandro Decio told analysts on a conference call.
"Even so we are comfirming our outlook for a lower cost of risk," he said.
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |