U.S. confirms identity of arrested West, Texas, man
WASHINGTON May 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed on Friday the identity of Bryce Reed of West, Texas, as the man arrested for possession of an explosive device, but it remained unclear whether there was a connection to last month's explosion at a fertilizer plant in the town.
Bureau spokeswoman Franceska Perot confirmed Reed's name in a phone interview.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years