U.S. confirms identity of arrested West, Texas, man
WASHINGTON May 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed on Friday the identity of Bryce Reed of West, Texas, as the man arrested for possession of an explosive device, but it remained unclear whether there was a connection to last month's explosion at a fertilizer plant in the town.
Bureau spokeswoman Franceska Perot confirmed Reed's name in a phone interview.
(Reporting by David Ingram; Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'