Vitol to buy British power plant
LONDON May 10 (Reuters) - Swiss-based trader Vitol will buy from U.S. Phillips 66 the Immingham combined heat and power plant in England which supplies about two percent of Britain's electricity supplies, Vitol said on Friday.
The 1,220 megawatt plant, one of Europe's biggest co-generation electricity producers, using water and gas to produce power, fuels two nearby oil refineries as well as supplying power to the national grid.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source