Volkswagen to build a factory in Changsa, China - paper
FRANKFURT May 11 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen will build a factory with an annual capacity of 300,000 vehicles in Changsa, Hunan province, China, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung said on Saturday.
The factory will be built with joint venture partner SAIC , and production is set to start as soon as 2016, the paper said, without citing sources.
A formal announcement is expected as soon as Wednesday, the paper added.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers