Volkswagen to build a factory in Changsa, China - paper
FRANKFURT May 11 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen will build a factory with an annual capacity of 300,000 vehicles in Changsa, Hunan province, China, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung said on Saturday.
The factory will be built with joint venture partner SAIC , and production is set to start as soon as 2016, the paper said, without citing sources.
A formal announcement is expected as soon as Wednesday, the paper added.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image