Brazil's Grupo Caoa rescinds offer to buy troubled lender BVA
SAO PAULO May 13 (Reuters) - Brazilian entrepreneur Carlos Alberto Oliveira Andrade rescinded an offer to buy bankrupt lender Banco BVA after some creditors rejected his proposal, according to a statement from his Grupo Caoa on Monday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted