BOJ offers to buy Y100 bln in 1-3 yr bonds, Y500 bln in 3-5 yrs
TOKYO May 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan said on Monday it has offered to buy 100 billion yen in JGBs outright with residual maturities of one to three years and another 500 billion yen with three to five years.
The purchase will be made on Wednesday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |