BOJ offers to buy Y100 bln in 1-3 yr bonds, Y500 bln in 3-5 yrs
TOKYO May 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan said on Monday it has offered to buy 100 billion yen in JGBs outright with residual maturities of one to three years and another 500 billion yen with three to five years.
The purchase will be made on Wednesday.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist