Williams Transco gas line says investigating leak in Louisiana
NEW YORK May 13 (Reuters) - Williams Cos Inc's Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Co LLC (Transco) on Monday said it was investigating and would be conducting unplanned maintenance to repair a leak on its Southeast Louisiana Lateral in Terrebonne Parish Louisiana.
Gas at the Ship Shoal 28 D would not be available for flow to the Transco system until further notice, a website posting said.
Further information was not immediately available.
Transco is a major provider of natural gas to the U.S. Northeast. Its 10,000-mile system has the capacity to carry 9.6 billion cubic feet of supply per day from the Gulf Coast to New York City.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |