Williams Transco gas line says investigating leak in Louisiana
NEW YORK May 13 (Reuters) - Williams Cos Inc's Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Co LLC (Transco) on Monday said it was investigating and would be conducting unplanned maintenance to repair a leak on its Southeast Louisiana Lateral in Terrebonne Parish Louisiana.
Gas at the Ship Shoal 28 D would not be available for flow to the Transco system until further notice, a website posting said.
Further information was not immediately available.
Transco is a major provider of natural gas to the U.S. Northeast. Its 10,000-mile system has the capacity to carry 9.6 billion cubic feet of supply per day from the Gulf Coast to New York City.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama