RPT-Fitch: EU tobacco sector dashboard H113
May 13 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published the H113 EU Tobacco Sector dashboard.
The publication explores the key themes affecting issuer credit profiles for the sector in Europe under the following headings:
- Key theme: Challenges in Western Europe.
- What Fitch is watching: Next Generation Products, Revised Regulation, Growing Illegal Cigarette Market.
- The ratings impact of the above.
Issuers covered in the special report include Philip Morris International, Inc., British American Tobacco plc and Imperial Tobacco Group PLC. The dashboard is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: EU Tobacco Dashboard H113
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown