Glencore shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG May 13 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Glencore International Plc was suspended on Monday morning, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
The company said the suspension was pending the release of its interim management statement for the first quarter of 2013. No further details were immediately available.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by anne Marie Roantree)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |