Seoul shares open down, exporters fall on weaker yen
SEOUL May 13 (Reuters) - Seoul shares opened lower on Monday as exporters including Hyundai Motor declined amid concerns a weaker yen may negatively affect their overseas sales.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index was down 0.3 percent at 1,938.06 points as of 0006 GMT. (Reporting by Jungyoun Park; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label