MGM China says China Construction wins $1.4 bln Cotai project
HONG KONG May 13 (Reuters) - MGM China Holdings Ltd said on Monday China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Ltd and China Construction Engineering (Macau) Co Ltd have won a HK$10.5 billion ($1.4 billion) contract for its Cotai project in Macau.
The Cotai project comprises construction of hotel towers, casino gaming and retail spaces, MGM said in a filing to the Hong Kong bourse.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |