MGM China says China Construction wins $1.4 bln Cotai project
HONG KONG May 13 (Reuters) - MGM China Holdings Ltd said on Monday China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Ltd and China Construction Engineering (Macau) Co Ltd have won a HK$10.5 billion ($1.4 billion) contract for its Cotai project in Macau.
The Cotai project comprises construction of hotel towers, casino gaming and retail spaces, MGM said in a filing to the Hong Kong bourse.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel