MGM China says China Construction wins $1.4 bln Cotai project
HONG KONG May 13 (Reuters) - MGM China Holdings Ltd said on Monday China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Ltd and China Construction Engineering (Macau) Co Ltd have won a HK$10.5 billion ($1.4 billion) contract for its Cotai project in Macau.
The Cotai project comprises construction of hotel towers, casino gaming and retail spaces, MGM said in a filing to the Hong Kong bourse.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data