MGM China says China Construction wins $1.4 bln Cotai project
HONG KONG May 13 (Reuters) - MGM China Holdings Ltd said on Monday China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Ltd and China Construction Engineering (Macau) Co Ltd have won a HK$10.5 billion ($1.4 billion) contract for its Cotai project in Macau.
The Cotai project comprises construction of hotel towers, casino gaming and retail spaces, MGM said in a filing to the Hong Kong bourse.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'