Mosaic favors buybacks over dividends, expects $2 bln surplus cash
May 13 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic Co said it favors buybacks over dividends to deploy about $2 billion in surplus cash it expects to have as of May 31.
The company has about $3 billion of debt capacity, Mosaic also said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday. ()
Minnesota-based Mosaic, which has a market capitalization of about $26.94 billion, is the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products and North America's second-biggest potash producer.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut