Moody's cuts New York city of Niagara Falls by 2 notches to Baa3
May 13 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service downgraded the distressed New York city of Niagara Falls two notches to Baa3 from Baa1 on Monday, saying the city could run out of cash as early as November because of delays in casino revenue remittances.
The action affects the city's $65 million of outstanding general obligation bonds.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia