Nissan contributed 433 mln euros to Renault Q1 profit
PARIS May 13 (Reuters) - Renault on Monday said joint-venture partners Nissan Motor Co had contributed 433 million euros ($561.69 million) to the French car maker's first-quarter earnings.
Renault owns 43.4 percent of Nissan, which last week projected a 22.6 percent rise in net income for its current business year.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on