Nissan contributed 433 mln euros to Renault Q1 profit
PARIS May 13 (Reuters) - Renault on Monday said joint-venture partners Nissan Motor Co had contributed 433 million euros ($561.69 million) to the French car maker's first-quarter earnings.
Renault owns 43.4 percent of Nissan, which last week projected a 22.6 percent rise in net income for its current business year.
($1 = 0.7709 euros) (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls